The Abu Dhabi Artificial Intelligence Connect 2022 will feature tutorials related to the general topic of AI, such as exa-scale models, distributed AI, Big Data and Data Science, and AI Applications to mention just a few.
We solicit proposals for tutorials on any of the AI related topics. Tutorial proposals should not exceed 4 pages, should be written in English, should describe the topic(s) being covered as well as the level of depth, and should give a description of the teaching methodology (lectures, hands-on sessions, etc.). We highly encourage hands-on tutorials or the inclusion of a good practical component in the tutorial. It is also advised to consider the diversity of profiles attending the event when building your tutorial.
A tutorial proposal should include:
- Name and contact information of the organizers
- An abstract (up to 150 words) of the topic covered, including the reasons that the topic is interesting and important to the AI community
- Requisite background of the target audience
- The tutorial length (typically 1 hour 30 minutes)
- Tutorial outline: using a bullet list, with estimated presentation time for each item, in the order of presentation
- Short bios of the presenters including their expertise regarding the tutorial (no more than 100 words per presenter)
- A list of up to 20 most important references/resources to be covered in the tutorial
Submissions must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the deadline. Selected tutorials will be presented during the event during dedicated sessions. The “Best Tutorial” Award will be given to the tutorial that the judging committee selects to be the best in terms of quality, execution, and impact among all the accepted tutorials in the Connect.
- Deadline for Submission: November 15th, 2023
- Notification of acceptance: December 1st, 2023